Podcast visitor Dr. Summer season Knight
In her new e book, Humanizing Health care, out April 6th, Dr. Summer season Knight leverages her encounters as a medical doctor, an entrepreneur, a patient and a mom of a son with most cancers to current a paradigm for how healthcare can alter – how it can be a far better expertise for healthcare consumers and uncover far better cost price savings and results together the way.
Dr. Knight joins host Jonah Comstock to examine some of the critical ideas in the forthcoming e book.
This episode is brought to you by League.
Like what you listen to? Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Perform!
- Dr. Summer season Knight’s story and why she wrote Humanizing Health care.
- Humanizing Health care as a North Star for reforming all the parts of healthcare.
- The 3 +1 critical motorists of healthcare transformation.
- Why humanity has to be hardwired in as technologies enhances.
- Modifying the culture of care supply and developing therapeutic alliances.
- Rethinking the healthcare customer as a consumer, not a patient.
- Healthfulness hubs – an infrastructure for operationalizing care networks.
- Reforms to preventative care and healthcare finance.
- Dr. Knight’s suggestions for HIMSSCast listeners.
Additional about this episode:
Pre-purchase the e book
Humanizing Health care: the web-site
Allegheny Wellbeing Community group boosts transitional care administration
Hands-free voice tech helps Saratoga Healthcare facility help you save PPE and be certain personnel security
Weaving Zoom into workflow and updating EHR saves clinic for the duration of COVID-19
Memorial Wellbeing makes use of chatbots to strengthen patient expertise, streamline workflows
Treatment coordination, telehealth startups merge to aid vulnerable senior populations
Wellbeing equity focused startup Cityblock lands $53.5M in funding
Unite Us raises $35M to link healthcare with social solutions